Signify (Euronext: LIGHT), the world leader in lighting (formerly known as Philips Lighting), has launched ‘WiZSmart Wi-Fi’ LED Bulb in Pakistan. This latest smart bulb offering works on Wi-Fi and lets you easily control your Smart lighting using a mobile app or voice assistants including Siri, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. WiZ Smart Wi-Fi LED bulb works on the WiZ technology platform. You can get started simply by installing the easy-to-use WiZ app on your smartphone or tablet and connect to your home’s Wi-Fi network – no wiring, smart hub or additional equipment is required. The company has announced an attractive launch offer on the WiZ Smart Wi-Fi LED bulb, available on Daraz and Telemart.
“WiZSmart Wi-Fi LED bulb puts you in complete control of your lighting with smart bulbs that are easy to use, functional, and affordable. We are delighted to introduce this new smart light bulb that lets you conveniently control your lights using a mobile app or voice assistants. You can now choose the right light for any situation, whether you are spending time with your family and friends, doing housework or enjoying a meal with a single tap of an app or using your voice”, said Asad Jafar, Chairman & CEO Signify Pakistan.
- Conveniently control your home lighting using the WiZ app, or with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri shortcuts.
- Wirelessly dim your WiZSmart Wi-Fi LED bulb or choose from preset light scenes for ambiance.
- Change the shade of white light – from warm white to cool daylight – to suit your daily tasks.
- Make your home glow with any color you like, choose from millions of color options.
- Set light schedules and timers.
- Getting started is simple.
Download the free WiZ app (iOS or Android), screw the WiZSmart Wi-Fi LED light bulb in any existing table lamp or wall fixture, and follow the step-by-step guide in the app to complete the setup.